Has Long Covid impacted your brain health?
Long Covid can have a long-term impact on the optimal functioning of your brain and cognitive capabilities. This can lead to persistent fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, sleep difficulties and ‘brain fog’ among other symptoms. This can affect how you perform your day-to-day activities and overall quality of life.
Aviv Clinics offers a comprehensive Long Covid Assessment that provides you with a complete evaluation of your current health status. After the full assessment, our medical team will provide you with treatment options.
Effects of Long Covid on your neuro-cognitive and psychological functions:
– Memory loss
– Decreased attention span
– Inability to focus
– Brain fog
– Insomnia or difficulty in sleeping
– Difficulty with multitasking
Aviv’s comprehensive Long Covid Assessment
Aviv Clinics’ exhaustive battery of tests and assessments will provide you with your complete health picture. Aviv’s Long Covid Assessment package includes comprehensive neuro-cognitive tests, physical performance tests, brain imagery and blood tests along with olfaction (smell) and taste tests.
Aviv’s specialised team of Physicians, Neuropsychologists, Physiotherapists, and Dietician work together as your dedicated care team, and will advise on the optimum treatment options available to you based on your assessment results.
Aviv’s Long Covid Assessment Package includes the following:
- Interview with a neuropsychologist
- Paper-based neuro-cognitive testing
- Computerized neuro-cognitive testing
Physical performance assessment:
- Physiotherapist evaluation
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) to assess the heart
- Cardiopulmonary exercise test (CPET) – Vo2Max (maximal oxygen consumption) and physical stress test
- Computerized gait assessment using Cosmos treadmill
- Spirometry test to assess pulmonary function
- Brain MRI to assess post-Covid anatomical brain and perfusion changes
- Chest X-ray
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Liver function tests
- Kidney function tests
- Inflammatory markers
- Calcium, Ferritin, Iron, Potassium, Sodium
- Thyroid function
- Vitamins – B12, D and Folate
- Fasting blood sugar and HbA1c
- Lipid profile (cholesterol)
- Physician assessment
- Full physical examination
- Olfaction (smell) test
- Taste test
The Aviv Long Covid Assessment is the most comprehensive battery of tests that evaluate your cognitive and physical performance.
The Aviv Treatment
Recovery from brain and cognitive decline associated with Long Covid can be reversed using our unique medical protocol that uses HBOT at its core.
The Journal of Medical Case Reports has recently published a case study of a client suffering from Long Covid who showed significant improvements in physical and cognitive performance after undergoing the Aviv Medical Program in Aviv Clinics Dubai.
We anticipate the release of a wider study for the improvement of cognitive and physical function among those suffering from Long Covid very soon.